Thursday, September 3, 2009

Daily entry

Yesterday I wrote on a different blog. Does that count? Of course it does, if I say so. It's not as if I had a huge audience here (or at the other location either, for that matter). I wish I did...but then I'd have to come up with something interesting to say, every day. Which I also wish I did. I've got so many fascinating thoughts. All I need to do is get them out of my head and onto the page.

Since Senator Ted Kennedy died, I've been thinking about him and how much he will be missed, not just by Massachusetts but by the entire country. He was one public figure whose heart was in the right place. I voted for him every time he came up for reelection, because he always represented me - us - so well. As far as I could tell, he truly cared for people. He didn't abuse his wealth and power the way so many others do. He wasn't perfect, but I don't want to recount his faults right now. I'm too busy brooding over my own...

No comments: