Thursday, March 19, 2009

American Idol Update: Next Elimination

America got it wrong again...so wrong that the judges considered using their one-time-only bailout. Alexis Grace was eliminated. She is a very talented woman who made a poor song choice, "Jolene" by Dolly Parton. When she sang it again for the judges so that they could reconsider, she didn't do it well enough to get by. So she's going home, and since she didn't make the top 10, she won't tour with the group this summer. Meanwhile, Megan Pain - oops, I mean Joy - will be touring, showing her "talent" to the entire country. I guess it's just as well I can't afford tickets to this event.

The rest of the Bottom 3 were Allison Iraheta and Michael Sarver. Okay, I never expected Michael to get too far in this competition. But Allison?! The girl can sing. Country week is just such a difficult time for a rocker. I hope she's back on track next week. Although I heard a rumor that it's Disco Week, and that's not going to go well for many of them either...

No comments: